Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

28 February, 2008

I want to be a vet and a scientist

In ten years time, I want to learn to be a vet because I like cats, dogs, hamsters, giraffes, and cubs. They're the cutest animal for me.

Beside that I want to learn to be a be a scientist, too. I want to explore U.F.Os, space and the Earth itself. I want to know why can it have Tsunami, Global Warming and Lapindo Mud. Beside that, I want to knoware ther really UFO or it's just fake.

I plan to study science and all about animals including its sicknesses. But I have to keep my cleanliness good. If I can't keep myself clean I can have the sickness that the animal have.

I interested in that, because I just like to explore some thing new. I told you that I like animals, too.When the first time I saw UFOs in the books, I interested in them.

My teacher can help me by teaching things about science that related to what I want o know and explore.

In twenty years time, I hope that I can be a real scientist and a great vet. I like to help animals and I like to explore some thing new and something that people didn't know.

0 comments: