Rapunzel and The Giant Beanstalk
Once upon a time, there live an ungrateful princess called Rapunzel. When her birthday she want a high tower filled beautiful dress and jewelries. She want the tower to have only one big room for her. So her parents said to their best architects to build a tower with one big room and a big closet for the dresses and the jewelries.
After the tower had been built, Rapunzel live in it. She locked the only door so she can have good private moments with her new tower. Her maids will send her food by knocking the only door in the tower and Rapunzel will open it. Soon after that Rapunzel’s presents had been sent. She happily open all present. There is only one present that she doesn’t like. It’s only some bean seeds. So she told her maid just to plant it on the garden.
So, the next morning when Rapunzel wake up she saw a giant beanstalk. She thought it wil bring her some where very beautiful with lots of food, jewelries and dresses. So, she went all down the stairs and went out with her best dress and jewelries. She climb up the beanstalk carefully. When she finally reach up the top of the beanstalk she saw an old man. So she ask the old man where she is. The old man said that she is in The Wise valley. He told Rapunzel that there will be some golden eggs. She will know what will each golden eggs do by touching it. Later a fairy will come out and say what will the egg do. She can choose one egg by take the egg off from its place.
So, there she went toward the eggs. The first egg fairy will make her the most beautiful person in the kingdom. The second egg fairy will make her the most rich and beautiful person in the country. The third fairy egg will make her the most rich, beautiful and the most respected person in almost all countries. So she thought that if the third one will make her the most rich, beautiful and respected person in almost all country, so the fourth fairy will make her the most rich, beautiful and most respected person in the world. But her thoughts is totally wrong. The fourth egg fairy will make her the ugliest and poor person in the world! But things already happen because she took off the egg from its place. So there she is the ugliest and poor person in the world.
The moral of the story is that don’t be ungrateful person.
08 September, 2008
Rapunzel and The Giant Beanstalk
Homework for English
1. There are many people in the museum.
2. They’re very good in badminton and gymnastics.
3. Their work are very creative and beautiful.
4. Susan’s presentation is about humans throat.
5. Iqbal has a big bruise on his knees because he fell down at the soccer field.
6. Dina and Gina are very consistent when they do something hard.
7. I have to be responsible to the things I brought to school.
8. Sisca is learning to say vowels clearly.
9. Myra is trying to spell the word “consonant”.
10. Diana really care about her appearance, so she brings comb everywhere she goes.
11. I have to learn how to be more independent in my life.
12. Every country have their own independence day, like Indonesia.
1. There: Indicate the fact or existence of something.
2. They’re: contraction of they are.
3. Their: Something belonging to them.
4. Throat: The front part of a person’s neck
5. Bruise: Injury caused by a blow.
6. Consistent: Unchanging.
7. Responsible: Control or care over something.
8. Vowels: Speech sound such as A, E, I, O, U.
9. Consonant: Other speech sound that are not vowels.
10. Appearance: How something looks.
11. Independent: Free from something or someone.
12. Independence: A state of being independent.
• There is a flying helicopter far above your head.
• Will you go across that big bridge?
• Sally already ran around this area 4 times.
• Do you put your schoolbooks between my books?
• I saw your sister went down to the lobby.
• Donny wait in the blue car across the road.
• Can you sit on the sofa properly?
• I will send this message to my friends.
• The runner is running toward the finish line.
• Minah hides under the table.
• Underneath the ground there are still lots of rocks.
• Do not stick something up there.
Religion: Why Do We Need To Pray?
First we need to pray because praying is the same like talking to God. We need to talk to God privately. Not in front of the crowds or in the roads. We can talk to God by closing your self in your room and talk to God. God can see us and He will give us award for doing it in the proper way. You also can read the Bible and find a verse that talk about this, too.
Secondly, we need to be grateful to what God had given us when we pray. Maybe sometimes we don’t know that we’re lucky because we had a all five senses. But maybe some people is blind or deaf or maybe un able to speak or more. That’s why we have to be grateful to God for all things that we have.
Third thing is we need to confess for all sins that we do. If you don’t want your sins to be heard you can pray in your room quietly and confess all your sins to God. You know God will hear your confession and forgive you sins. But you have to promise that you won’t do it again. Sometimes we can learn from our mistakes so we won’t go into the same mistakes over and over again.
Fourth fact why we need to pray is we need to ask for his help and blessings. Also we can ask God for healthiness and happiness, If we have a problem and it seems that there are no way to solve it, we can ask God’s help to guide you to solve the problem. We can talk anything to God as long as its not about doing bad things to others. Of course God doesn’t want us to do bad things to others. That’s why He will not help you to do it..
The last thing or fact why we need to pray is we need to ask God’s help to help us to toughen our faith to Jesus Christ. If our faith to Jesus is tough of course God will protect us from the evil spirit around us. God will help us to fight against them.
- Leader: A leader is the one who lead a group, organization or country. A leader have to lead his or her member in a proper way. He or she have to lead them to the right way.
- Leadership: An act of leading a group of members. Examples like we lead an organization. And of course the group that we lead want a good leader. A good leader is a leader who already have the spirit of a leader.
2. Mother Theresa as A Leader
Mother Theresa is a leader because she give herself to God by taking care of the people in Calcutta. We can make her as a leader because she do good and wise things to others who need care from others.
3. Expectations in UOI (Unit of Inquiry):
a. I expect all topic teaches me new things.
b. I expect will have outdoor activities.
c. I expect new experience.
d. I expect that in every new topic we will have 5. I expect one of the topics will be about planet, space, and earth.
In Banjarmasin, 1809, Pangeran Antasari was born. And, he always live outside the kingdom area, but he actually is a family of Sultan Banjar. Since he grew up between the commoner, Antasari become close to the commoners, knew what their feelings and their sorrow are.
At the same time, Dutch was trying to weaken Kerajaan Banjar. Dutch held some competitions to some of the kingdom groups in order to break the kingdom apart. And at that time Dutch also chose the sultan.
In 1859, Sultan Tamjid was the sultan of Kerajaan Banjar, while Pangeran Hidayat is the rightful sultan. The commoners didn’t like Sultan Tamjid because he’s favoritism to Dutch. Pangeran Antasari tried to defend Pangeran Hidayat. Afterward, Pangeran Antasari received help from the proconsuls of Hulu Sungai, Martapura, Barito, Plelhari, Kahayan, and Kapuas. All proconsuls wanted to eliminate Dutch from Kerajaan Banjar. The war broke out on 18 April 1859. In this war Dutch was in trouble. So, Dutch persuaded Pangeran Antasari by making promises to give him many things if he would stop the war, but Pangeran Antasari refused the offer.
In this difficult situation, Pangeran Hidayat surrender to Dutch and later on also all proconsuls. But Pangeran Antasari kept on with his fight. To him it was impossible to make peace or surrender to the Dutch.
In October 1862 he planned a big attack to the Dutch’s fort. But at that time they had a sickness named measles. So Pangeran Antasari got measles too and that sickness also took his live. He died in Bayan Begak, South Kalimantan, on 11 October 1862 and was buried in Banjarmasin.
30 May, 2008
25 May, 2008
Since long time there were a lot of proofs and evidences that the mining operation made danger to the fragile environtment. Freeport company cut the trees in the rain forest, blew the hills and dig the ground to take the copper and gold from the land. Then they threw the pollutant dirt, also called Tailing, into the Ajkwa River. The tailing killed fishes and pollute the water.
8. Sea fishes and other sea fauna died