Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

03 November, 2007

New Student of SPH Sentul City




I am a new student of Grade 5 at Sekolah Pelita Harapan Sentul City since 22nd October 2007. Thanks to Jesus Christ, I am so happy finding new friends here, and they are all so nice to me. I have great teachers, especially Ibu Hanna and Mrs. Jane.

For the first I felt quite nervous in class as I have not used english at my previous school, but with a lot of help from my teachers and friends now I became confident and I am sure that I can manage learning here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Desiree!
Introducing myself, I'm Anna. I'm an alumnus from SPH Sentul (May 2007) and now I'm studying medicine. I came across your blog accidentally. It's quite nice. Great English too! :) I really miss my school! How's SPH?

Btw I'm also a Catholic!