Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

11 November, 2007

UOI REFLECTION

Theme : How We Express Ourselves
Title : I Believe, You Believe
Central Idea: The beliefs and cultures are conveyed through rituals, celebrations the arts and the way people live their lives.

Reflection:...

*OUR BELIEFS
*B. POTTER
*HAIKU
‘GODS LOVE’
*RELIGION PROJECT
*EXPO
*FIELD TRIPS


Reflection: This is my UOI REFLECTION expo. My expo is about Buddhism. There I wrote some questions but my group said they were too hard. I helped my group to stick some information on our board. Until the exhibition day has come, I was so busy with the activities. Some students came and colored. We had a quiz and coloring activity. Beside that, we had to explain about” What is Buddhism?”

I already had a field trip to Masjid Istiqlal and
Cathedral Jakarta. First, in Masjid Istiqlal, we
went to The Main Room. It is so big. There is a stage where it will lead us to the speech room. Then I saw a big drum they call it “Bedug”. The function of Bedug is to call Moslem people that it’s time for pray <>.


Then the Cathedral. Beside a Cathedral building, there is a museum. In the museum I saw a lot of Cathedral historical things. The Cathedral can hold 1200 people.

2 comments:

Jane Ross said...

I like your reflection Desiree. You know how to add pictures already. Well done!

Jane Ross said...

8/10 for this reflection. Good job!