Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

21 April, 2008

My Dreamworld Country

RIVERA

My country name is Rivera because it has big rivers and we use the rivers to be our road.

National Flag:
My national flag has a star in the center means God
Has 4 flowers in each edge means plants
Has grass around the the flag means earth
Three things under this means people in different religions can live here
Has cross means God in Catholic or Christians
Has a moon and star for the God in Moslem
Has a lotus for symboling Buddhism

Country Emblem or Shield:
My country emblem is connected to my motto
My motto is Earth, Faith and God
It shapes like a shield
It has a light green leaf for Earth
Dark pink Heart for Faith
and Yellow Star for God.
The background for leaf is dark green
Background for heart is red
and background for star is orange.

Anthem
My partner in making anthem is Ristia. We had a lot of fun at doing this. First we hear the jingles in the Garage Band at school. Then we create our own anthem by playing the piano with our keyboard. I already got my melody but I cannot describe it into the computer. You can see the national anthem" Rivera my Beloved Country" here:

Oh, Rivera my beloved country
You're such a beautiful place
Mountains, Valleys, Woods and all
Rivera is my birthplace
Oh, Rivera my beloved country
Up from the valley, spread out waterfalls
Down from the Earth comes out lavas
Beside the seashore we have fisheries
Oh, Rivera my beloved country
Let us be grateful
For what God has
Give us.

0 comments: