Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

03 April, 2008

My Holiday story

What did you do last week? Is it fun? In this story I will tell you about my holiday story last week.

In my holiday last week, I stayed at home because I was sick. When I went to the doctor he said" You're alright, Desiree. I just give you some medicine in case you're sick". Several days later I felt not good. So, I went to the doctor again and the doctor said" Now you're sick Desiree. You got a fever". After I drank the medicine from couple of times, I felt that I'm better.

Maybe I was sick because I went to Singapore a few days earlier. At that time in Singapore I went to Singapore Flyer and Science Center. When I went to Singapore Flyer I was a little bit scared because I went up and up and then went down and down. Actually it goes very slow. But it was a very beautiful view at the top of this Singapore Flyer. After that I went to Science Center. In science Centre I played many science activities. And it was fun and good.
After I went back to Jakarta, my friends from my old school visited me. We walked around my house and climbed a tree house. When we went up to the tree house, the tree house was very dirty and I said" Guys, I think that we have to go down because this tree house is very dirty and a little bit smelly". So we went down and went back to my house. We also went to a lake to had a picnic with them. We played a remote controlled boat and ate some fruits that I brought from my house. My friends said" Desiree, I like this place because of the view and the lake is beautiful".

When I was sick I still went to the church. That time it was my turn to help the priest. But I couldn't do it perfectly because I'm sick. I was very sad with that.

I hate it when I was sick because I couldn't go to the cinema to watch the newest children's movie" Spiderwick" and " Horton hears a Who". I was bored at home. So when my mother went to my dad's office, I joined her. Then my mom bought some clothes for herself. It was very long. I was so tired.

5 comments:

Jane Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Ross said...

You have written a good recount Desiree. Next time use more adjectives in your writing to make it even more interesting. Always be careful to write using consistent tense. A recount must be written using past tense and you have mixed some present tense here. I like your pictures. 7/10

someone said...

desiree,your story is so good and detail.And you have the picture.I think you have fun when you go to singapore .

someone said...

desiree,your story is so good and detail.And you have the picture.I think you have fun when you go to singapore .

Michelle Pranoto said...

Hi, Desiree I really like your blog and your holiday story. Too bad you are sick. Still you have to be greatful that you could go to Singapore.